For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 2: 11
Our mission is to encourage and enrich the lives of each person entering the doors of New Hope Community Church by welcoming and supporting them in a positive, friendly, spiritual manner.
The purpose of this ministry is to provide an enthusiastic, positive, spiritual, and friendly welcome to each person entering New Hope Community Church before every worship and special service. We are committed to helping make our guest and church member worship experience positive and uplifting.
Our activities are designed to be supportive and sensitive to the the church and congregation by assisting the Pastoral staff, Deacons, Ushers, and other ministries as needed. Greeters will assist before and after worship services as necessary.
Welcoming | Greeting Ministry members will perform the following services
- Welcome each person entering worship in a positive, friendly and spiritual manner
- Provide assistance, information and directions to our guest and church members
- Maintain positive and spiritual attitudes at all times
- Support the mission and goals of our church
- Educate the members of this ministry
Not that I speak in respect of want; for I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances I am. Philippians 4:11